Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello and goodbye










The cusp of transition we sit. Packing our belongings, disengaging from this space that holds so many memories. It's a strange place to be, in between two places, not quite in one, not yet in another. It's hard to just sit and accept it for the time. Because soon we will leave here and be on our way to our new place that we'll live. We have been doing the things that we love, that we will miss here. Spending time in our little green haven that was our garden, running on the short green grass of the golf course after everyone has left while the sun sets. Watching the girls play under the big trees by the lake. We have been fortunate to spend the last two years here. We have grown immensely and this little space has seen much change. I birthed my second daughter in our room upstairs. I learned how to be a mother to two, we learned more compromise and what it means to forgive without strings, we learned how to slow down and get rid of the fluff. We live more, we love deeper, we accept often, and feel stronger. We shared this space with my mom, and would not have exchanged this time for anything. I'm anticipating much change in the future. It won't be easy, we are moving in with family and I'm incredibly grateful for this opportunity to save and get back on our feet. I don't know what the future holds for us, but we walk forward with His light at our path. I'm allowing myself time this morning to breathe deep before I take the plunge of the next few days of making the transition final.

I don't think I'll come this way again, so farewell for now little place by the pond.

4 comments:

  1. praying for an easy transition for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel love. With you in Spirit ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! Much love and grace as you transition. God is able to make all grace abound to you so that you in every good deed may ABOUND!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos. best of luck to your family!

    just joined your site. i hope you join back and we follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the new home!!! I´m moving too on sunday...

    ReplyDelete